Dairy Farm Walk is adjacent to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
The Botany At Dairy Farm is an 99-year leasehold over the site which is 15,663.2 sq m. This could result in the development of 385 dwelling homes. Dairy Farm Walk site remains available to those who want to be to on the Reserve List by URA.
Bukit Timah Nature Reserve and Chestnut Nature Park. With this beautiful greenery surrounding the site the new developments are anticipated to offer a vibrant and tranquil community.
Botany at Dairy Farm operating hours are among the most important elements of City Fringe which is located in the highly regarded District 23 that comprises Dairy Farm Walk which is operated through Sim Lian Land & Development Pte Ltd.
The Botany Singapore includes The Rail Mall, Bukit Panjang Plaza, Fajar Shopping Centre & Junction 10. The residents of The Botany can get access to banking facilities, like pharmacies, banks and supermarkets, as well as food stores.
The primary selling points of your item are
- The Downtown Line's Hillview and Cashew MRT stations are just few steps away to the stations. In addition the free shuttle bus to are able to connect Bukit Panjang with Hillview MRT.
- The ideal spot for those who love nature and appreciate tranquility and a quiet area for living.
- District 23 Dairy Farm Residences are in close proximity to major transportation hubs as well as the best schools in Bukit Timah.
- 5-minute drive, 5 minutes drive Rail Mall, HillV2, The Hillion and Bukit Panjang Plaza
- Good connectivity to expressways, like the Pan-island Expressway and Ayer Rajah Expressway
- It's a short drive to the nearest malls and grocery stores such as HilV2, The Rail Mall, Hillion Mall, etc
- Nearby schools such as St Joseph Church Kindergarten, CHIJ Our Lady Queen of Peace, German European School Singapore and many more.
Botany Dairy Farm has been described as a new condo within Dairy Farm Dairy Farm Walk District 23. It is managed through Sim Lian Land Pte Ltd and Sim Lian Development Pte Ltd. It is situated close to many schools that are secure and accessible via expressways as well as public transport. This development is expected to comprise 385 homes of different sizes. They could be as small as a single bedroom or as spacious as five rooms.
Sim Lian's Botany in Dairy Farm structures offer freehold houses to families who resided in Singapore for the past four decades. Sim Lian Group was established to offer the most extensive selection of most advanced construction techniques. Sim Lian Group is well-known as an established property development company that is exclusively focused on construction and investment. Sim Lian Group offers a variety of mixed-use residential properties as well as commercial and residential properties within the region.
Sim Lian Group is an long-standing real estate developer located within Singapore and has built residences in Singapore for more than forty years. Sim Lian Group is renowned for its remarkable track record of providing quality and value-for-money projects in industrial, residential retail, commercial or mixed-use projects.